Saturday, July 25, 2009

Point Isabel

There is a paradise for dogs and their owners at this Park in Costa Contra County in Northern California. http://www.ebparks.org/parks/pt_isabel
It has every conceivable feature that makes a dog park great. Extensive clear trails, grassy meadows, rocky cliffs, breath taking vistas and the San Francisco Bay.
The dogs can run free, swim and cavort with a multitude of friendly canines. It appears big dogs and little pooches equally enjoy this fantastic place.
There is a the snack shop serves delicious coffee and there is even a shop that has stations in it so you can give your pet a nice hot soapy bath. They even supply the towels.
I have encountered some places where no matter what mood you are in the place puts a smile on your face. Point Isabel CA is one of them.
Do you know of a place that does the same for you? Let me know.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Ahhh, for me the place that puts a smile on my face is Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. I just got a message from a friend of mine from Peace Corps days who is living down there so I am feeling a profound longing for Guatemala, especially Lake Atitlan. I hope I will be able to take you and Cheska there one day and you'll see what I mean.

SEAN said...

Point Isabel is the place!
There are several incredible views of San Francisco. I am always moved by the changing weather. It's a diferent experience every time.
The dogs love to run free. They mix, make friends. I thinks it 21 acres of Off-Leash area. The largest in the country. That's something. But to me it's all about the scenic beauty.

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin
christian louboutin shoes
discount christian louboutin
handbags
designer handbags
louis vuitton handbags
gucci handbags
discount handbags
replica handbags
Herve Leger
ugg classic tall
UGG Classic Short
UGG Ultra Tall
christian louboutin boots
discount MBT Shoes
MBT Shoes
UGG Classic Cardy
MBT Chapa shoes
MBT Sport shoes
MBT M.Walk shoes
MBT Lami shoes