Friday, July 29, 2011

Holiday




It is always a great time when I can take two weeks off from work and spend it traveling to a place I have never been before. This time we took advantage of our relocation to the West Coast and headed North. Flying to Seattle, renting a car to make the journey. Exploring much of the urban streets on foot as well hiking the trails of the verdant woodlands proved to be a fine experience.


Soaking in the warm BC mineral waters of Harrison Hot Springs was most therepeutic and invorigating. No doubt I wish I could recreate that silk like liquid in my own tub as since returning to this old house I have new aches and pains after completing a chore of staining a decorative wall structure. For that unfortunately Ibuprofen and arnica will have to do.

No comments: