Monday, July 21, 2008

Original Summer Heat 5769



Not quite how connected the previous Whole In The Donut post is to this one but since one of the people I love most in the world is embarking on a remarkable journey to Europe and the Middle East I have developed a keen interest in this region. I do this to either live vicariously or be more acutely aware of possible events, hazards and the weather on the other side of the world. As a result I have been reading Harretz more consistently. No doubt a most interesting newspaper.

All kinds of articles in it and the one revealed in this post is most striking. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1003669.html

I find the final segment interviewing the NY man makes the whole segment worthwhile.
The comments written by Harretz readers are also noteworthy.
The world is truly shrinking. Only wish we all could get along. Imagine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO WEST YOUNG MAN! Marco