Tuesday, December 20, 2005


The solstice is finally here and we will now be seeing those short days and long nights begin to move in the other direction. With this change other forces come into play such love of family, celebrations and vacations.
Posted by Picasa This is the view from my window in my new office at the Health Services at UMASS Amherst. My first weeks at working forty hours have been long bringing a new appreciation for weekends and holidays. I have not held such a full time position since my daughter was born and I thought that I could make an easy transition. I think that I have done this so far.
One of the events that I am proud of is that I have been jogging the hill with my dog. Running many miles before dawn. Although it is crack cold I feel that this activity is the best part of the day.

No comments: